All-Stars: Battle of Fighters
Want to view the game's progress and other exclusive boards? Create an account now to view what the members of the site are able to access.

All-Stars: Battle of Fighters

The official 'All-Stars: Battle of Fighters' forum!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hunter x hunter 2nd movie the last mission EPICNESS!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ULTIMOS
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Hunter x hunter 2nd movie the last mission EPICNESS!!!!   Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:29 am

I found a trailer for the second hxh movie it will come out somewhere in december which means we will get it by around march http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5nwnvs44fE pretty cool huh, what do you think is up with gon's dark aura it cant be adult adult didnt absorb darkness to transform so what could it be? what could killua be struggiling with this time? kurapika has now joined gon and killua instead of staying at the kurata clan's grave what do you think will happen with him? what is netero doing in heavens arena? and hisoka.... u just never know what he will do. I really do expect this movie to do good I think netero's stuff is all flashback since gon has never had dark aura must be a new power and kurapika is in that same suit he had in the kurata clan grave so he has started helping out and it takes someplace in between 13th hunter president election arc and dark continent arc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ULTIMOS
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Hunter x hunter 2nd movie the last mission EPICNESS!!!!   Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:12 pm

full trailer has been announced. It starts off with a nuke like explosion and shows epic fight scenes. After that it looks like gon gets his fishing rod back, but also has his nen abilities. Looks like zushi gets killed kurapika and killua get hurt really bad and gon gets dark purple aura. The biggest troll of hunter x hunter is back and now animated hes ready to troll his way through this movie...Pariston hill. Awesome action packed trailer. The 4 main protagonists are back. http://special.movies.yahoo.co.jp/detail/20131121243630/

Watch these anime-

Level E-comedy
one piece-ridiculousness
gintama-comedy
hunter x hunter 2011-quality
one punch man-comedy
Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood-quality
baccano-quality

IT'S WORTH IT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hunter x hunter 2nd movie the last mission EPICNESS!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1