All-Stars: Battle of Fighters
Want to view the game's progress and other exclusive boards? Create an account now to view what the members of the site are able to access.

All-Stars: Battle of Fighters

The official 'All-Stars: Battle of Fighters' forum!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Practicing practicing, I won't stop..until I reach the level I want

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marco.awesome
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Practicing practicing, I won't stop..until I reach the level I want   Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:52 pm

Some of 'em are old:

Sigs:

Gonna be working on the shadows in the last two..

Smudge:

Trying to develop my own smudging style:

Avys:

Others:
Spoiler:

Comment for improvement are really appreciated ^.^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhino.Freak
ALL-STARS CODER
ALL-STARS CODER

PostSubject: Re: Practicing practicing, I won't stop..until I reach the level I want   Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:02 pm

amazing man.. Really.. Keep it up..

Thanks to good ol' Gman & Shivam for this! What a Face 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokegames.forumotion.com
Jassi
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Practicing practicing, I won't stop..until I reach the level I want   Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:13 pm

Yeah man your works are awesome Very Happy hmmm Serious Face

Here ya go, bro'.
                                                                                     ~Shivam
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marco.awesome
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Practicing practicing, I won't stop..until I reach the level I want   Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:14 pm

Thanks alot guys, really appreciate the support Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angat
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Practicing practicing, I won't stop..until I reach the level I want   Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:10 pm

Yeah, I've seen those. Teach me the ways of tech borders! NAO.

Credits to T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marco.awesome
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Practicing practicing, I won't stop..until I reach the level I want   Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:13 pm

Well what can I say, I will tell u the same thing rain told me. Build the base shape and then go crazy Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiin
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Practicing practicing, I won't stop..until I reach the level I want   Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:54 am

I give up GFXing looking at these.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marco.awesome
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Practicing practicing, I won't stop..until I reach the level I want   Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:44 am

Seeing yo avy, I can see that u r pretty good...Thanks for the comment Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angat
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Practicing practicing, I won't stop..until I reach the level I want   Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Well that's what I did with my Obito animated one, and it turned out pretty simple and boring.

Credits to T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marco.awesome
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Practicing practicing, I won't stop..until I reach the level I want   Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:34 pm

I would say that's about half the base shape I meant Razz I mean rock it on Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angat
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Practicing practicing, I won't stop..until I reach the level I want   Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:10 pm

Dude listen, I really do have no FREAKIN idea on how to make it in better colors or make it techy at all (except the shape), so saying rock it on, is either a lack of better words or an act of lazyness in helping me, if it is the second one, just say so.

Credits to T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marco.awesome
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Practicing practicing, I won't stop..until I reach the level I want   Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:37 pm

Angat wrote:
Dude listen, I really do have no FREAKIN idea on how to make it in better colors or make it techy at all (except the shape), so saying rock it on, is either a lack of better words or an act of lazyness in helping me, if it is the second one, just say so.
^ that attitude is what I hate the most..ur talking like I have no intentions of helping u, like I didn't answer every single question about gfx that u asked me, detailed. That's just sad..

Anyway, let me tell u something, not all the cool borders look like this, u saw this one -_____-:

Look closely, can't u see it's a tech base shape inside? Just like I told u, but in a formal way, make the base shape and the work on the details on it.  And I will put it like that. That's what rain told me and I did it & I am telling it to u, it worked for me. So If it wasn't clear for u, it's u with the problem. Use ur creativity, u seem to be lazy to even try to make such borders, as it seems, u used even used cryo's tut for the obito one. Did u even try to make the same as this border when u saw it? I don't think so, and then come here and tell me that I am lazy. I worked hard for my progress and everyone knows that, so if u r planning to learn everything quickly without working hard enough, then u r dreaming. The more hard working a person is, the higher his goal is, u see my goal is to become the best, that's y I work hard. Let's see how hard u work.
Any more question don't hesitate to ask. I hope I don't feel too lazy to help though.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angat
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Practicing practicing, I won't stop..until I reach the level I want   Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:53 pm

Yeah I got that part, but what I could figure out is how to move on from there. Does it include adjusments or what, because I need to make it alittle more techy before I put on the C4D and detail stuff. Either else is C4D's on a black tech-edged border.

PS: Sorry, when I wrote that I just had a very heated fight with my dad and I guess it affected my way of thinking at the moment. Sorry it is nothing personal.

Credits to T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marco.awesome
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Practicing practicing, I won't stop..until I reach the level I want   Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:07 pm

Let me tell u how I do, although I don't blend it really well, *yet hopefully. I make the border which take a tremendously long time, then I find a suitable render, then I find a suitable bg with both the render and the border, then I add very little adjustments with low opacities so it doesn't affect the colors of the borders by much, it helps a little to blend the render with the border. The part that blends the render with the border, which I am still working to perfect btw, is the lighting. Try lowering the brightness and then adding white round soft brushes, low opacity, and set it on overlay. The rest of the lighting depends on the render, an example is this one:

there should be flames in the bg and so the lighting is different than it is on another render. Here is a good tut for a base shape:

But hey, never add any shadows to the border, don't do my mistake.
And if u feel that the border sucks, keep working on it until you're satisfied. Well, good luck.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angat
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Practicing practicing, I won't stop..until I reach the level I want   Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:27 pm

That's my problem, I can't make myself like a border that I make. I am too afraid and I end up deleting out of fear of Rain's pride-demoting comments, which are true sadly :-|

Credits to T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marco.awesome
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Practicing practicing, I won't stop..until I reach the level I want   Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:17 pm

His comment are the most useful, because he can really make u understand what he means when he criticize a piece. Just do ur best and post your progress ^.^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practicing practicing, I won't stop..until I reach the level I want   

Back to top Go down

Practicing practicing, I won't stop..until I reach the level I want
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1