All-Stars: Battle of Fighters
Want to view the game's progress and other exclusive boards? Create an account now to view what the members of the site are able to access.

OFFICIAL TRAILER

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OFFICIAL TRAILER

OFFICIAL TRAILER IS OUT!

.:All-Stars BOF:.
Chidori Vs Rasengan!!
VS

Brotherhood Smile:

T.O.R.N.A.D.O
ALL-STARS LEADER
ALL-STARS LEADER

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5eu6d7J9R1olbYN6e-2sog

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

OFFICIAL TRAILER :: Comments

Post on Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:26 am by ULTIMOS

Impressive. Looks far more polished than the older version. The animation does lack a lot with almost all characters, hoping you look into that while you make the new sprites. Also don't forget to remake the effects later on, the feeling on impact is very dull. Overall, this seems to be quite solid. Keep it up!

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:17 am by Rubens

Woah man this is really pretty good! Waiting for the release! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:02 pm by carnage_mscr0@yahoo.com

Guysss, please hurry up with the new version, I can't play with the old one..I'm bored

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:06 pm by snitzal

looks awesome!
there is any date for the realse?

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:11 pm by Rhino.Freak

I'm replying to all your posts right here carnage_mscr0
carnage_mscr0@yahoo.com wrote:Guysss, please hurry up with the new version, I can't play with the old one..I'm bored
We are trying our best to get the release soon. I know it's tough to wait but understand that we are putting our time to get the release done without any bugs / issues so it will take time. I assure you the release is very very soon.

carnage_mscr0@yahoo.com wrote:Where are the other 3 versions? Suddenly it is 0.5 now. I can't find 0.2, 0.3, 0.4 version. =(
If you have noticed, the first release was back in 2013, this is the 2nd release but as it introduces a whole lot of new characters and updates to the game, we decided it's best to name it "0.5" instead of "0.2".

carnage_mscr0@yahoo.com wrote:I wonder when this character will be released. I'm bored with numerous plays with the same old characters.
Like I said again, it's coming very soon, be patient! The wait will be worth it Smile

EDIT:
snitzal wrote:looks awesome!
there is any date for the realse?
There is a 'date' however we will not announce it unless we are 100% sure we can deliver this game on the promised date. I'll say this, the release date will be announced in around a week or so.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:52 pm by A-MAN

i wanna pla

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:26 pm by -|Mark975|-

Glad everyone is liking the trailer! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:24 pm by A-MAN

-|Mark975|- wrote:Glad everyone is liking the trailer! Smile
Masterfully done, Rocker XP

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content